Abigail Burr delivers an inspiring talk on her struggles with Major Depressive Disorder and explains how friends, family and teachers can help.Read More
- What: TEDx is an event whereby students will give 5-10 minute speeches on a topic of their choosing
- Read more about TEDx events here: About TEDx
- When: Saturday, April 28th @ 10 am
- Where: Harwood Union High School Theatre
- Who: The event will be entirely student driven!
- Speakers, MC, Audio, Visual, Lighting will all be done by Harwood students!
All videos are now LIVE!
Click on the links below to view the page
- Levi Gannon - Changing the Perceptions of Life in Africa
- Tyler Skroski - Art and Mental Health
- Lilly Dolloff - Ending the Pursuit of Perfection
- Abbey Dooley - The Blessing of Dyslexia
- Acme Wasi - Bullying in Schools and how we can do better
- Ashleigh Turner - Artwork as a learning snapshot
- Elias Skjoldborg - Optimistic Nihilism
- Colin Kendrick - Math Queries and Quandries
- Seth Davidson - Considering the Ideal Form of Government
- Camille King - Change the Voting Age
- Abigail Burr - I am Stronger than my Illness
- Connor McCarty - M.C.
- Isaiah Marcellino - Stage Manager
- Zeke Churchill - Lighting Director
- Jack Peterson - Sound Designer, mentored by Harry Chaikin
- Tony Italiano - Director of Photography, head of Mad River Valley TV
- Mad River Valley TV was our main sponsor, providing free videography and cameras. THANK YOU!