New Student Registration
Welcome to Harwood Union Middle/High School!
Changing schools can be stressful on families. We would like to make the transition to Harwood as smooth as possible, therefore being prepared for the registration meeting is important.
Please follow the steps below to begin the registration process for your child/children.
1. Call the registrar at 802-882-1115 to make an appointment
2. Print off the following forms to complete prior to the appointment. If you are unable to print the forms, please call to request that they be sent to you.
- Student Enrollment Information-Health and Emergency Form
- Release of Records
- Permission Forms
- Technology Agreement
3. The following items are required to completed registration and enroll a student:
- Proof of residency (lease, electric bill, phone-land line only, etc)
- Grades and/or transcript from previous school
- Updated immunization record
4. Additional information needed if applicable:
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP), 504 documentation, other health information.
- Please alert the registrar if your child is on one of these plans.