Entrepreneurship Institute July 6-12, 2019
A fun, experiential “hands-on” residential program for students entering 10th - 12th grades (fall 2019) in any program of studies or career pathway
• Gain valuable insight from entrepreneurs who share their stories and experiences
• Enhance creativity to spark and develop profitable ideas positioned for success
• Assess strengths and opportunities; learn how to develop a winning team
• Option to earn 3 college credits with dual enrollment (no cost) vouchers
• Have an unforgettable experience that’s fun, exciting, empowering - that sparks long-lasting friendships — plus lots more!
For more information click here.