Does your Club or Team want to raise some money?
ATTENTION: ALL CLUBS, CLASSES AND TEAMS!!!
INVITATION TO RAISE $$$$
The Boosters invites All Clubs, Classes and Teams to run concessions for Fall Sports to raise funds for their group!! All you have to do is sign up, show up and rake in the dough!!
Here is how it works!!
- All groups will receive $100 for any concession they cover regardless of booster inventory sales. 100% of all additional sales will go directly to the group. Ideas for additional sales include, but are not limited to baked goodies, calendars, pins, 50/50 raffle (we will supply 50/50 tickets when requested)
- All funds raised will be deposited into the group’s activity account as mandated from Harwood Union High School fundraising policy.
- A minimum of one adult and two students are required to run the concession.
- One Week notice is required for any cancellations
- The group, with its adult supervisor, must arrive 45 minutes prior to the game for set up. Arriving late will inhibit the group from setting up on time. The assigned Booster Rep may exercise their option of cancelling if the group comes too late.
- The group is responsible to close down, clean up and stow away all supplies as instructed before leaving.
Booster Club Requirements:
- We will supply a minimum of one Booster Representative to meet the assigned group 45 minutes prior to the event to guide the group in all aspects of set for the game. Please meet in front of the concession stand by the gymnasium.
- We will supply a full array of inventory to sell to include drinks and food.
- We will supply a working bank and cash handling procedures to ensure proper pricing and fiduciary responsibility for both parties.
Please mail contract to:
Harwood Booster Club, 485 VT RTE 100, South Duxbury, VT 05660
Drop in our mailbox in the main office at Harwood Union High School.